Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 October 2015

People,there is more to life than dating !

I kept telling everyone that, as 'well-meaning ' friends are endlessly trying to "fix" me up with some "GREAT GUY". It's getting VERY tiring.

For once I could get up late during the weekends & do practically nothing. Then I gather my parents & we go tim sum. Seriously, my parents are enjoying my 'single status'. They get to see me more. And we get to go to all the "IT" Tim Sum places in town.

I even have time to email some friends who had allocated abroad, check their facebook entries etc... Then there's reading, finally..... I could finish a couple of really good books. I never have time to read when I was dating- no time for myself!

My BFF suggest I get a cat ....lol.... She send me this pic :))


No comments:

Post a Comment