Total Pageviews

Friday 29 April 2011

My 2nd Vit C injection

Hmmm.... no time to update on the 25th , so here it is:

When I reach clinic there's already a queue! Saw a local Singapore actress, cant remember her name wonder whether she's here for jab like me, or just happen to live around the area? Everyone is either busy with their ipad or h/p! What's the world getting into? Even the actress is busy punching on her brand new IPhone sending  messages- to fellow celebrities? directors? ... or bf....hmmm... wonder who's her bf???? ??? She seems to know I'm staring! Well everyone else was sort of catching glimpses of her. Come on we cant help it. She's looking better in person than on TV..damn... what's her name.... it just totally slipped my mind!

Her turn. She came out of Dr Keith Ong's room after a while..... YES...YES..... she's pressing a small band-aid against her arm! YES..... she's having the jab like me....yay.... Dont know why, I just feel so good. I heard celebrities do it, now I witness it! She's not as tall as I thought, she paid up.....she's leaving..... damn what's her name????

Finally my turn.... First thing I wanted to ask Dr Ong was- Who's the celebrity  just now....hahhaa..... OK...I didnt do it, no guts. What would Dr  think....??? It'll reflect so badly on me!! Dr Ong caught me smiling to myself! Damn... so embarrassing ... He said " you very cheerful today!" Haha so funny....

He prepare the stuff for my jab. God! He's fast & skillifful.....  I  "indirectly" ask him who are the bulk of his whitening jab patients? Sigh...."People from all walks of life" was the answer... so damn discreet!!!!. I was hoping he'll drop some "names" like that TCS actress a while a go....lol...... But he didnt.....

And before I know it, it's over & I'm radiant again!

http://tvbrdramaeviews.blogspot.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment