Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Being Single again is liberating :)

Cant believe it's 2015 already. 2014 was a challenging year for me. I join a new industry, got a new job. Settling in was not easy. But good news is, now I'm fine & doing GREAT.

On the relationship front, I wasn't doing too well either. We drifted apart, as I was working too much & "have no time " for him. Rather I was too tired to join him in his usual activities , he got pissed & that's it. Rather childish I would say. He don't read my blog but his friends does, so no details here ...haha...

Being single again is odd but liberating, I need some adjustments. But I'm liking it. I do what ever I want. I can wear mini skirts, body hugging clothes - which was forbidden when I was dating! I buy anything now, don't need to "seek" approval" - totally annoying. Don't need to compromise. I should have said good bye a long time ago :))


No comments:

Post a Comment