Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 April 2011

How to have fairer skin in sunny Singapore?

It's hard work. First you have to go through all the information from the major brands. It's very difficult to choose one that's suitable, because they spend millions in their ad & they are all sooooo goood! haha.... if I can afford, I'll buy them all. But I only have one tiny face & as the experts says you cant be using too many products. Ever since I started work, my choice has been SKII - I simply LOVE their advertisement & their promise.

 The beautician said I've to switch brands after a while, so now I switched to Lancome. Am loving it too.

On top of that, the whole world (ok... that's my friends- they are indeed my whole world...lol....) recommended me to see Dr Keith Ong for the famous Vit C , whitening injection ! Rumor has it that Asian celebrities are all doing it, it's almost like their secret weapon....lol.....

..........well me & my friends (those who hv not done it yet) are going to try it, later! after work!!!


2 comments:

  1. Where is this Dr Keith ? I love to be fairer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Keith Ong's clinic is @
    360 Orchard Rd, International Building
    # 04-10
    Tel;9746-7720
    H/P: 8777-0736
    Open from:
    Monday & Friday : 10am-1pm & 3pm-8pm
    Tuesday &Wednesday : 3pm to 8pm
    Saturday: 10am -1pm
    Sun & PH close.

    ReplyDelete