Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 July 2012

Vit C Jab does wonders to my skin!

Laziness is unacceptable in a girl's beauty regime!

Missed my monthly jabs & my skin looks like hell.
All the junk food & sweet soft drinks is damaging everything..!!
My first jab in months & my skin is screaming "Thank God" !!!!!...lol.....
At last Skin has been restored to its former glory- smooth & fair!

Vow to myself, no more laziness, from now on. Already made appointment with Dr Keith for next appointment. He has not changed, still busy.

Many of you have ask for the address of the clinic, here it is:

Parsons @ Yishun
779 Yishun Ave 2, #01-1541
Tel; 64846010, 8777-0736, 9746-7720
Opening hrs;
Tues & Wed : 9am to 12 pm
Thurs : 3pm to 8pm

Paragon Orchard
# 19-01 (lift at Lobby 2), Tel;  8777-0736, 9746-7720
Open hrs:
Monday & Friday  : 10am to 1pm, 3pm to 8pm
Tue, Wed & Fri : 3pm to 8pm
Saturday: 10am-1pm
Sun & PH close.

http://tvbrdramaeviews.blogspot.sg/

15 comments:

  1. I've finish my 3 jabs from the shared package with Birdie. Went with my mum for the last & final jab. She did one jab to try & after that decided to sign up a new package!!!! So now i'm sharing with her & dont have to pay. She signed using my dad's card...lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea is the Parsons @ Orchard open? BTW, you mean they allow you to share the package ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's open from 3 in afternoon to 8 pm at nite. Close on Sunday. Yes can share package, I did !!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Princess, Do you happen to see ladies in their late 30s and 40s going to Dr Keith for the whitening jabs?

    Do not want to waste the Dr's time and my own for consultion if the whitening jabs merely work for those in their 20s.

    Thanks a bunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they do have many of those "tai-tai" type ladies (all in the 40s & above age group) going there for whitening jab plus botox & fillers :).

      When I visit the clinic in the afternoons, I'll see them :)

      Delete
  4. Hi just curious, do you have to take any other medicine with this jab?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise, you do not need to take any medicine with it. But you should stay out of the sun though.

      Delete
    2. Falan, how about oral sun block?

      Delete
    3. Hi Luna, not sure how effective it is, but I don't see any harm trying, especially if you cant avoid going out into the sun for some reason.
      Also apply sun block! & Carry umbrella if possible...lol...

      Delete
    4. Thanks Falan, that's what I thought too...lol..

      Delete
  5. So how many jabs is usually needed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone will response to the jab differently. Usually it's recommended to finish the package of 6 first. Then you can decided whether you want to do it monthly for maintenance, or not. These days I notice people will just do it because it's very good for health.

      Delete
    2. Notice the trend too !

      Delete
  6. I stumble onto your blog by accident, was looking for whitening stuff.
    I really agree with what you said about "Laziness is unacceptable in a girl's beauty regime!" haha... I just happen to be the lazy kind.
    Now years later, my skin is quite bad. Thanks for the blog. I'm contemplating going for this jab now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog:)) Hope the jab will help you !

      Delete