Total Pageviews

Monday 26 January 2015

Single ladies

After my break-up, my other single friends welcome me to their club as a temporary member ....lol... Those who were without a bf for the longest time laughed so hard & told me to get a new bf asap. But I think I'll wait. It is just so much fun now. I can go out with who ever I want.

These single ladies were complaining about other well meaning friends & relatives & the weirdest & annoying things they do say. Here are some funny ones I like to share:
Things single ladies are tired of hearing !
1. “How are you still single? You’re so great.”
2. “It’ll happen when you least expect it.”
3. “Don’t you ever get lonely?”
4. “One day when you’re married, you’ll wish you were single.”
5. “There are plenty of fish in the sea.”
6. “You’re just too picky.”
7. “You should let me set you up, I know the perfect person for you.”
8. “ Sooner or later , it’ll happen.”
9. “So, are you seeing anyone?”

3 comments:

  1. Relative just said to me "you are not young anymore, you know!!!! " :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously hated those cny gatherings- relatives are merciless & tactless :((

      Delete
  2. Old aunty in my office worst, want to introduce her ah peh nephew to me!
    Fat & gross some more :((

    ReplyDelete