Total Pageviews

Monday 26 November 2012

So do you change perfume all the time?

OK people, so we shouldnt change our skin care products all the time, and even if we do, proceed with MUCH care....lol..... if not you'll end up with pimples poping all over!

So much for that, but how about perfume? Do we need a signture scent? As in always the same scent/perfume or should we experiment with new scent all the time? But changing perfume for sure is ALOT safer than changing skin care....lol...... The most you'll smell different, & that wont kill anyone as far as I know.....lol.....

We always see  it in the movies, where someone caught the drift of a light scent, & they know that particular person was there before- hmmm.... so romatic. But does it really works that way in reality? Probably not huh? Firstly normal guys are not so aware & romantic &  scent dont stay for so long.

Ok... so my earlier mission failed. I'll stay on with my old faithful skin care products, But I'm going to change my perfume....lol..... Now which scent/fragrance should I go for? Very subjective right? I like the more flora & light scent. Will go hunting for it tonight! God.... sure love shopping!!!!!

http://tvbrdramaeviews.blogspot.sg/

7 comments:

  1. For perfumes I usually get those with very interesting bottles! I collect them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love perfume bottles, but always wonder how much they put into these beautiful packaging- & how much extra we end up paying ....lol.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOTS I assume, but the packaging is as impt as the fragrance itself so it's necessary :)

      Delete
  3. I buy perfume when ever I come back from a trip- almost a ritual ...lol....
    Now I have so many bottles of perfume at home.:))

    ReplyDelete