Total Pageviews

Friday 8 September 2017

Would you spend $80- for a cookery course just to learn to make this ?

Would you spend $80- for a cookery course just to learn to make this ?


What??? You would ? But .... It's just a couple of strawberries, maybe mash potatoes & some tiny candies (or whatever you call them). You can DIY !

Anyway a few of my friends were so mesmerize by this cute creations, that they've signed up for the course. Of course they invited me. But wouldn't it be more economical if only one of us go for the course & teach it to the rest later? Maya reminded me, it's all about fun & quality time spent hanging out with friends doing something fun.

Haha ... guess what? I'm sold! I'll be attending my very first cookery class later. Not sure if it can even be called a cookery class, as there's probably minimal cooking - look at the pic !
Anyway... we'll be very well prepared for this year's Christmas I guess ....lol..

1 comment: